Supercopier software 126.96.36.199 (64-bit) Free is a useful file management program that allows you to have complete control over the copying, transferring, and moving of any number of computer files in a secure manner. This app was designed from the ground up to give users the ability to closely monitor the results of each file transfer session (including verifying checksums, viewing errors, and applying filters), so it can easily serve both computer novices and seasoned professionals who want to ensure their work is transferred to the target location without data corruption. Despite the fact that the program is lightweight and has a simple interface, it contains a wide range of highly useful capabilities that he can utilize.
Features Of Supercopier Software
- One-stop solution for reliable and highly-customizable file transfers.
- Take full control over copying, transferring or moving files on your desktop PC or laptop.
- Fully featured error console, behavior tools, and worklist management.
- Small and lightweight on resources.
- Created in an open-source environment.
- Available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Compatible with all modern versions of Windows (2K, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10).
- 100% FREE!
Advanced parameters can be used such as SupperCopier process priority or the software’s settings location. Changing the size of the used buffer or the throttle interval can get tricky for novice users, so a help file is attached to explain the produced impact on modifying these values. Not only Windows Explorer can be substituted by this program, but any other file navigator. All that needs doing is adding it to the list of processes that SuperCopier must handle.
An overall, SuperCopier is a software that speeds up the copy process of your files, with a low CPU usage and memory usage. It can be activated or deactivated in no time and is very easy to use. Once you have defined your personalized settings they can be stored by the program as defaults from the Options tab within the New Thread ->Copy feature.