Increase online sales with the PWF WooCommerce Product Filters, this plugin can help your customers to find products in your shop faster and easier. The plugin has a well-thought-out caching system for the load speed improving, coming with a drag and drop form builder. This plugin allows shoppers to easily filter through products by categories, taxonomies, attributes, tags, custom fields, price range, stock status, order by, authors (vendors), search, and Rate.
Available fields Box list, Checkbox list, column layout, Color list [ color or upload image ], Date, Dropdown [option select2 with multiselect], Price slider, Radio Button, Range slider[meta – taxonomy – rate], Text list, Search, Button, Rate. Product variations – only displaying variable products if those attributes selected by the customer exist in stock.
Core Features of PWF WooCommerce Product Filters
- RTL, Fast Ajax, and Advanced caching system.
- Creating unlimited filters to display on different pages.
- Translated Languages: English, Arabic, Persian.
- Displaying filters using widgets and shortcodes.
- Drag and drop form builder.
- Filter products by categories, tags, rating, price, and attributes (color, size, season, etc.)..
- Available elements ( checkbox, radio, price slider, star rating, Dropdown with a select2 ], Button.
- Allows multiple selections.
- Scroll-to-top option after doing Ajax.
- Responsive – the smart way to display filters on mobile and tablet.
- You can integrate the plugin with default Woocommerce shortcodes.
- integrating with the Woocommerce dropdown menu order on the shop page.
- Show or hide the count of items.
- Push active filters into a friendly URL.
- Choosing the way for terms that are not available ( hide, show, disable premium only).
- controlling the position where you need to display active filters inside the filter widget or on top of products.
- WordPress MultiSite.
- additional elements: ( Box list, color list with an option to upload images, text list, column layout, Date, Range slider, search, rating with up text).
- API the First Plugin has an API that works like a frontend, a powerful tool to integrate it with Android or iPhone App.
- Analytics Using this tool to know what is more interested in your customers and you can make the right decision about your store to improve it.
- Pagination types (Numbers – Load more – Infinite scroll).
- Filter by custom taxonomies, authors, meta, stock status, and order by.
- Compatible Plugins: (WPML, WC Vendors Marketplace, ajax search for woo-commerce).
- Displaying hierarchical checkbox list, radio list, text list, and dropdown.
- By displaying rules you can hide any item in the filter on different pages.
Download PWF WooCommerce Product Filters
Note: If you’re experiencing difficulties Free Download PWF WooCommerce Product Filters Plugin Nulled try disabling AdBlock for the site or switching to a different browser. Please contact us if removing the AD blocker or changing your web browser does not help.